Why work for Solent Academies Trust?
- Work place flexibility enabling employees to thrive
- SEN Allowances, for both teaching and education support staff, which increases after 3 and 5 years of service, if relevant to your role
- Excellent staff induction with a commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking school/ trust where staff and pupils are valued and supported
- Superb resources and talent pool to offer support
- CPD opportunities to support career development and pathways for all our staff
- A happy, committed and supportive community
- Teachers pension with an employer contribution of 23.68%
- Local Government Pension scheme for support staff with an employer contribution ranging from 17.9% to 20.7% (depending on Local Government Scheme)
- Confidential Counselling & Wellbeing Support Service
- Life Insurance - 3 times annual salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Free onsite parking where available
- Early pay facility to help with financial wellness and emergency situations
We have also launched a new staff benefits platform with many discount offers including cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, gym scheme, cinema discounts and much more!!
Solent Academies Trust are certified as Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Our Trust is committed to supporting people with disabilities who apply for roles in our Trust and to succeed as part of our workforce.